Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the heck do you look like?
914club.com > The 914Club Forums > 914Club Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Qarl
Okay... we know what your car looks like... what about you?

Here I am with my son, Hunter...
ChrisReale
Here's a pic of me and my girlfriend
Queenie
Here's me hiding behind my camera.
Qarl
Hey... get away from the camera... so we can see your lovely face.

Queenie... it's REALLY nice to have some women in the group. If we get out of line at any time... just sent us a virtual smack!

Heck... we're also glad you're participating lately!
Jeffs9146
This is me with the 74 that I sold to James Adams! And my future project in the background!

Jeff
Boldylocks
Ok, its not me, but its my wife she is Boldylocks. I'll have to find a photo of me, dont have any here at work.
Rouser
Me and my favorite Maduro:
TimT
This is me doing what I do that allows me this 914/911 addiction
ronh
Me and why I work.
serge914
I am the tall one with no palm.
Korijo
Heres what I look like after the wife gets a hold of me... lol.gif huh.gif
swood
'sup G?
redshift
lol swoody.

Here's the only picture I have of me. It's with Brian Setzer, and the "World's Largest Left Handed Truck Parts Flying V".

It was taken in late March, 1991, at the Dallas National Vintage Show.

after that, we went and got tatoos...

brb.

M
Bleyseng
Ok, here is one with Monique and I when we went to the SSI Swap Meet. This is how we got there via the cable cars.

Geoff
VegasRacer
I drive a vintage car - so here's a vintage photo. :headbanger:
I still wear the same size pants - just not bell bottoms
Bleyseng
Is that a ear ring Jeroen?? Damn! You and Andy, WTF is the ear ring thing....

Geoff
Jeroen
Geoff, yep, actually I have 2 ever since I was 10 or 11 years old...

Vegas... I thought you said you was a punk? huh.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Bleyseng
Must be a European thing....you and Andy have to be different..

Geoff
VegasRacer
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Sep 19 2003, 04:22 PM)
Vegas... I thought you said you was a punk?

That was after I got done being a hippie.

You can hide/show anything on the outside.
It's what's inside that counts. B)
Hawk
Here's me and my son Steve with his trophy for best interior at Barber Dave's 914 event this August.
-P-
me
tracks914
Not all "speed fun" takes place in the summer. 115 MPH on a 500lb set of skis is a rush too.
I'm the one in the middle with all my hair. smile.gif
Boldylocks
Along the grand canyon, I sit with my watch.
ahhhh, life.
kwales
In indiatlantic,
The salt in the air coats your car overnight and you have to rinse your windshield in the AM to see where you are going. And, Ein 6ixer probably lives in the 4-6 foot above sealevel part of Indiatlantic.

I lived there from 1969 to 1983. Lived just across the highway from Paradise Beach park and drove a killer Karmann Ghia convertible.

Allso went to FIT and worked for HarryAss as an engineer.

My 914 is from rust free NC.

Ken lol.gif
Qarl
Okay... let me rephrase the question....

What the heck do you look like NOW!!!!?????

Ein 6er--- I wouldn't have recognized you then... as I know you now. You got to admit.. your style has changed! You are the last person I'd picture in an Izod shirt.

Heee heeee... you all are a riot! The vintage photos are funny.
jkeyzer
Me.
Britain Smith
Here is a photo of me and my fiance at Monterey Bay...
SirAndy
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Sep 19 2003, 07:14 PM)
Up here it would start rusting your ear off right away with all the rain.

yeeeah right. and germany (or holland for that matter) is sunny and 100+ all year.
yeah right.

i used to drive my bike at -10 CELSIUS with just a leather jacket and t-shirt.
a LOT of things come to my mind, but rusted ear-rings are not part of it. lol.gif

Andy
Bleyseng
I guess I get Germany and Holland mixed up with Suriname where its 90+ everyday..lol

Geoff
Eddie Williams
Me and my new partner in crime! 10 months ago.
Bruce Allert
Before I got the 914 bug! Found out (almost too late) that the teener will out maneuver them thar shiny gun tote'n machines :rocketarena:
bruce
redshift
This has been fun.. I think I have found a link between 914s and a recessive gene, a 914-gene, as it were.. and is, and shall be.

Physical traits are empty pockets, a dent in the forehead from hitting the steering wheel in frustration, and a huge right leg from brake checks.

M
URY914
Well after years of paying my dues I finally have my picture in this months PCA Pano. Boy, am I proud of this moment. Here it is, taken at this year's Parade. That is Lewis and John (fellow 914ers) I'm standing with.
URY914
OK, here is the whole family. Wife Amy, and Emily. We're smiling because we just bought the house behind us. Alright we didn't, that Portland Headlight on vacation a few years ago.
scottb
hey redshift, check my tattoo, you may reconize the subject..... mueba.gif :headbanger:
Bleyseng
URY914, I was looking at that page and where the hell are all the 914's?? Behind the Porsche tractor exhibit behind the building???
I think that is what you are doing, looking around going "Where are the 914's?"

Geoff
Jeroen
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Sep 20 2003, 04:14 AM)
Up here it would start rusting your ear off right away with all the rain.

That's why I wear gold earrings :D
Gold don't rust

cheers,

Jeroen
JmuRiz
Here's a pic of me at the 2002 DCGP (I'm really having a much better time than it looks mueba.gif )
Bleyseng
Karl and Dave when they went to middle school together.......
Bleyseng
DD and Jamie Rust at the swap meet
campbellcj
Wholesome family pic from Easter. The boy is bigger now, and the wife and I have longer hair.
scottb
i have longer hair now too......
Bleyseng
A picture of Brad and Craig drinking beer
scottb
oh wait, a pic....
tat2dphreak
me with whitey... now retired to a parts car... to get the red one going right sad.gif
Brad Roberts
ScottB.. I went backwards in the thread to see if you had short hair (you duped me 100%) clap56.gif clap56.gif lol.gif

B
Brad Roberts
I'm glad to see we are are buch of normal misfits.

B
Qarl
Many of us seem to be folicularly challenged....

Hmmmm
Brad Roberts
I will look like ScottB in 4 years (age 37). I havent worn a hat for than 20 hours total in my life. Didnt start using ANY chemicals in my hair (hair gel/spray) until this year (starting coloring it) I thought this would help keep my hair around. I had already watched my dad lose 80% of his hair by age 36. I thought it was because he always wore hats.. DENIED. Its hereditary.

B
Moron Sean
my brother Eric (L), Dad © & Me ®
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.