Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1974 2.0 LE Parts Car - Vancouver Island Canada
seapotato
post Apr 29 2012, 11:03 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,273

Body is rough, most removeable body parts were taken off and stored in shed years ago when a resto was halfheartedly begun by the owners brother, I had yard space when he moved so I've inherited it, and at this point I'd rather see someone get some use out of some of the bits rather than have them rot in my field.

Ran when parked, but that was some time ago.

I was told it was originally a bumble bee, but I don't have papers, and with the state the car is in, I doubt that matters anyways.

I do know the last registered owner, and could put you in touch with him if you really wanted the papers. He'll have to go to the insurance place and get new papers issued, unless he happens to find them in a drawer ( unlikely methinks...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol3.gif) )

Whole thing, 500 bucks.

Only parts not included are Stainless heat exchangers and a Header, but for 600 I'll throw them in.

Please Email me Directly, I doubt I'll be checking this site, I'm not really a 914 guy, just happen to have one in my yard.

Email seapotato AT shaw DOT ca

cheers,
ryan
Attached File(s)
Attached File  porsche_20resize1.jpg ( 136.93K ) Number of downloads: 27

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
seapotato
post Sep 17 2012, 11:26 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,273

Car is long gone, forgot this ad was still here, could a moderator please remove it?

It doesn't appear that I can edit the ad to say sold.

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 30, 2014 - 04:47 PM