Reply to this topicStart new topic
> San Antonio 1976 Porsche 914 w/ Chalon body kit (Garden Ridge) $2
914Club
post Aug 15 2009, 02:22 PM
Post #1

The Gatekeeper ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 1

I have a 1976 Porsche 914 with an increasingly rare Chalon bodykit on it. The engine and transmission have been pulled to do body work and have the engine tine powerdcoated. (This was completed and ready to be reinstalled)
The interior is stripped as well for interior body maintenance. I have the interior to go back in. I have MANY parts to go with the car such as aftermarket bracing kit, aftermarket stainless fuel lines, aftermarket cold air intake, gaskets, interior parts, and misc. bushings. It has the hard-to-find 8.5" wide Fuchs wheels and the rotors have been converted to 5 lug. The dash is in immaculate condition and it has an aftermarket steering wheel, another rare item.

The car will need to be reassembled, but it is all there and engine and transmission were pulled working.

If car doesn't sell this week, it goes into storage... so it would be nice to get it a home before having to tow it to a storage place.

$2500, but negotiable. The wheels and parts alone are worth close to that. Feel free to make an offer. Best way to contact me is by email.

I have many pictures available here: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560625074cFFivA

View the full article
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 22, 2014 - 05:30 PM