Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possible Track Car or Quite Restoreable, Cody, Wyoming Project
HillKing
post Jul 24 2019, 10:43 AM
Post #1

Used too much when new

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,889

Just going to put this on here and see if someone wants a project for restore or track car. I have owned this for about 15 years and now it's time for us to part. I won my class at the Teton Rotary Hillclimb in this little jewel, decided I wanted to restore it. Had another engine with dual webbers, webcam and 1911 piston kit, and a set of Kerry Hunter headers that were ceramic coated. Anyhow to make a long story short some guy showed up with a fistful of Benjamins and got all the expensive parts. The car now has the original engine and sideshifter tranny. It's a 75. I had pulled the interior and cut out the floor pans (could have been patched) bought new Restoration Design panels and had weld on flares for it that stuff is gone. But the car was a good running car when I started down that road. Engine is fine, trans is fine. Missing a few key parts but the rest is still there plus another front suspension, 2 maybe 3 front windshields, a couple of rear glass and a couple of plastic bins of parts. I bought a bunch of stuff from some dismantler in Ill. about 10 years ago and the guy with the money got a lot of that. This would make a great track car or could be built to a daily driver, but finding original interior might be a problem. I had to move it outside a couple of years ago and it is just wasting away. I need it gone. I will put more information in the pictures. I only want $800 for the whole mess, so in the used parts world it's worth that easy. PM me and you can get my phone number and we can discuss.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/40202979983...get&fref=nf

I don't know if this will work for the pictures, if not I will revise.

This post has been edited by HillKing: Aug 2 2019, 08:43 AM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  heap.jpg ( 335.68K ) Number of downloads: 3
Attached File  frontsusp.JPG ( 3.93MB ) Number of downloads: 0
Attached File  3.jpg ( 120.01K ) Number of downloads: 0
Attached File  frominside.JPG ( 121.58K ) Number of downloads: 0

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 16, 2019 - 10:35 AM