2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> So Many 914 parts, wharehouse full, Ranch Cordova
pcarfan911
post Jul 30 2014, 03:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,671

I Have at least 4 914's worth of parts, all taken from running 914's, some 1.8 liter parts, mostly 2.0's.
Seats, interior trims, brains, air boxes, fuel injection systems, engines, engine parts, transmissions, exhausts, race parts like front to rear oil cooling, hoods, doors, targa tops, windshields, rear glass, door glass, suspensions, wheels with and without rubber (fake Fuch's with nearly new tread, Dan Gurney's with weird bolts), brake rotors, calipers, braided lines, rubber trims, switches, gauges.... Even several nice stereos....Speaker boxes, sun visors, wiper motors, all big and small bolts....way too much to list.
Also have 911 stuff. Race seats, suspensions (bilstein and koni), race coil overs, sway bars, bumpers, gauges...
We race both 911's and 914's, something breaks we buy a car and part it out. All is in a warehouse in Rancho Cordova, California.
We only keep clean quality rust free parts.

If you can't pick it up, buyer pays freight.

Contact Jim at 916 790 7075.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Burg1
post Sep 29 2014, 01:40 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 28,317

Hello, looking for a complete set of shift rods with couplers, side shifter. Anything? Cheers Burg Please use: burghard.schupp@web.de

+Quote Post
Bernhard
post Sep 30 2014, 06:57 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 28,300

QUOTE (pcarfan911 @ Jul 30 2014, 09:51 PM) *
I Have at least 4 914's worth of parts, all taken from running 914's, some 1.8 liter parts, mostly 2.0's.
Seats, interior trims, brains, air boxes, fuel injection systems, engines, engine parts, transmissions, exhausts, race parts like front to rear oil cooling, hoods, doors, targa tops, windshields, rear glass, door glass, suspensions, wheels with and without rubber (fake Fuch's with nearly new tread, Dan Gurney's with weird bolts), brake rotors, calipers, braided lines, rubber trims, switches, gauges.... Even several nice stereos....Speaker boxes, sun visors, wiper motors, all big and small bolts....way too much to list.
Also have 911 stuff. Race seats, suspensions (bilstein and koni), race coil overs, sway bars, bumpers, gauges...
We race both 911's and 914's, something breaks we buy a car and part it out. All is in a warehouse in Rancho Cordova, California.

Do you have the fuel pump braket and tin from a 1975 or 76 914 for sale? I will need parts to move my pump to the front compartment.

Brg.
Bernhard. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

+Quote Post
PCA7GGR
post Sep 30 2014, 10:41 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 1,219

It would be nice if you could get back to me regarding the PM I sent to you regarding some of your parts.

Thanks

+Quote Post
sumcar71
post Dec 17 2014, 11:23 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 28,272

looking for engine carrier bar and support brackets for 1.7. I'm trading out an old tailshifter for a side shifter and need the engine carrier bar with the hole for the shift linkage

+Quote Post
fs096b
post Dec 17 2014, 11:43 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 28,483

QUOTE (sumcar71 @ Dec 17 2014, 11:23 PM) *
looking for engine carrier bar and support brackets for 1.7. I'm trading out an old tailshifter for a side shifter and need the engine carrier bar with the hole for the shift linkage

I have one bob 805 4056972

+Quote Post
fs096b
post Dec 17 2014, 11:45 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 28,483

QUOTE (Bernhard @ Sep 30 2014, 06:57 AM) *

Do you have the fuel pump braket and tin from a 1975 or 76 914 for sale? I will need parts to move my pump to the front compartment.

Brg.
Bernhard. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

need early bumpers frnt and rear, tell me more about fake fuch size? call bob 805 4056972

+Quote Post
tadink
post Dec 22 2014, 08:12 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 18,930

Hello -

need complete emergency brake assembly - not the piece welded to the chassis but everything else....

also looking for a matching pair of race seats

and, while we're at it, do you have some decent early inner door skins w/ cards?

and perhaps a decent carpet set in black?

thx in advance

td

+Quote Post
pilothyer
post Dec 25 2014, 04:57 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 15,876

I need a good pair (left & right) of trailing arms, preferably with shafts and original rubber bushings.

+Quote Post
Malcolm2
post Dec 29 2014, 03:25 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 24,520

I need a good pair (left & right) of trailing arms, preferably with shafts and original rubber bushings.

Hey Jerry,
They were not cheap but I went with the Elephant Racing rear bushings. They come with the tool to install, plus nice shafts. You are right to go with rubber. Some people say that you can't get them, but these are great. I remember going to Okteenerfest. Lots of guys parking in the field. When they drove out, it was a major squeak-fest.

I only installed one side, and have made up the driver's side ready to install. I figured I could wait, 'til the bearing started ROARING. There are 2 914 in the Lavergne TN junk yard. Not too far from you.

Express Pull-a-Part. I got one set from the car with no engine. IIRC: the other set is still installed on the car with the engine. i was just out there Saturday. I wish I had known you needed them. I could have either grabbed them or at least checked to see how rusty they are.

Sorry mine aren't ready or I would give them to you.

Good luck.

Clark

Attached File  lavergne_JY2.jpg ( 71.55K ) Number of downloads: 23
Attached File  lavergne_JY1.jpg ( 89.92K ) Number of downloads: 21

I took the ones from the RED car and turned them into THIS:
Attached File  trailing_arm2.jpg ( 368.35K ) Number of downloads: 20
Attached File  trailing_arm1.jpg ( 393.59K ) Number of downloads: 22

+Quote Post
Ramfan47
post Dec 30 2014, 12:22 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 28,509

QUOTE (pcarfan911 @ Jul 30 2014, 12:51 PM) *

+Quote Post
Ramfan47
post Dec 30 2014, 12:23 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Ramfan47 @ Dec 30 2014, 09:22 AM) *

+Quote Post
Ramfan47
post Dec 30 2014, 12:25 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Ramfan47 @ Dec 30 2014, 09:23 AM) *

Im looking for rear tail light (USA) lenses for 1973 914. Do you have them and cost?

+Quote Post
Airheads
post Feb 4 2015, 12:41 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 28,606

Do you have any 914 race exhausts or headers?
Thanks

QUOTE (pcarfan911 @ Jul 30 2014, 03:51 PM) *

+Quote Post
tavoman27
post Apr 17 2015, 11:55 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 14,846

hello, I'm in need of wheels 15 x 7 with the 914 4 by 130mm pattern... I also need turn signal housings both L and R and the lenses.

If you have a 5 lug conversion kit I will take it too.

Thanks

Gus

gdbogo@yahoo.com

+Quote Post
Kraftwerk
post Sep 25 2015, 07:33 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 21,961

Looking for 1.7 or suitable headers, not all rusted out. I have the exhaust, just need the headers,thanks.

+Quote Post
xlchspor
post Oct 9 2015, 07:31 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 4,539

QUOTE (pcarfan911 @ Jul 30 2014, 12:51 PM) *

Yes Jim! Looking for a drivers side rear brake caliper or both sides if priced rightThanks Dennis

+Quote Post
dilde
post Apr 19 2018, 10:32 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 3,843

Hello,

I'm looking for some red Koni shocks (fronts) for the Boge struts. My car is a '73 2.0.

Thanks!

Scott
snottyscotty@verizon.net

+Quote Post
dashgod
post Apr 28 2018, 02:21 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 16,038

Hi,
I'm looking for a good set of 2.0l heat exchangers.

Thanks,
Dave

+Quote Post
porsche914_73
post Jul 2 2018, 06:48 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 7,149

QUOTE (pcarfan911 @ Jul 30 2014, 04:51 PM) *

Hello Sir:

Although you did not mentioned body parts, I'm looking for the Front Crosspanel and the driver side inner wheel housing (2 and 3 on the attached image). The inner wheel housing does not have to be complete, with the front half would be sufficient to repair some collision damage on my 914. Do you have any donor bodies available?
Attached File  914FrontChassisParts.JPG ( 47.68K ) Number of downloads: 1

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: May 26, 2019 - 08:41 PM