Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New stuff, These go in, with the restored fuel tank
Pat Garvey
post Apr 4 2011, 09:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,765

Spring 2011 edition. All new components, from fuel rails to tank, go in this spring.

The injectors, which still need to have the necks painted satin black, are rebuilds from Witchcraft. Have all the testing graphics frpm them so they should work perfestly.

Have twelve yellow tops to send back to them for rebuild (60% success rate), so that should leave me with plenty of spares.
Pat
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dr. 914
post Apr 5 2011, 10:50 AM
Post #2

Dr. 914

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20,846

QUOTE (Pat Garvey @ Apr 4 2011, 09:14 PM) *
Spring 2011 edition. All new components, from fuel rails to tank, go in this spring.

The injectors, which still need to have the necks painted satin black, are rebuilds from Witchcraft. Have all the testing graphics frpm them so they should work perfestly.

Have twelve yellow tops to send back to them for rebuild (60% success rate), so that should leave me with plenty of spares.
Pat

nice work! Please Pat, where are you getting parts cad plated? We had a local guy but he can not use the cad chemicals so does something similar but not as good looking.

+Quote Post
Pat Garvey
post Apr 5 2011, 05:36 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 5,765

QUOTE (Dr. 914 @ Apr 5 2011, 12:50 PM) *

Pat

nice work! Please Pat, where are you getting parts cad plated? We had a local guy but he can not use the cad chemicals so does something similar but not as good looking.

George,

Believe ir not, those are from the Factory. Got 'em a while back through a Porsche dealer in Cincinnati. That's Factory (sic) plating. Been saving them.
Pat

+Quote Post
BeJimmievox
post Sep 5 2019, 03:34 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 37,539

Tell me what new stuff you like on vmk tell with you vmk name then say the faveorite thing.

Example: Vmk name: brianna_is_coolio Favorite new thing : hair styles

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 21, 2019 - 02:54 AM