Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Modernize your Fuse Panel, Simple - no drilling required
Engman
post May 20 2004, 04:44 PM
Post #1

914 Nut

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 475

Modern ATO style fuse panel to replace the stck panel. This fuse panel has two covers which also have small thumb type screw which secure them to the fuse box. 12 ciruits - just like the existing one. Comes premounted to a panel - just unscrew the existing one swap wires and reinstall - no drilling required. Picture shows one mounted in my car - has been in it for the last several months. Comes complete with instructions and wire markers to make the swap easy. Easy to do well under an hour. Decal shown is one I made but the new decals which were tooled will be shipped to anyone purchasing one. Cost is $99.95 plus shipping method of your choice. Pay via Paypal, check or money order. PM or email me for futrther details.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  fuse.JPG ( 18.21K ) Number of downloads: 60

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Engman
post May 20 2004, 04:45 PM
Post #2

914 Nut

Installed pic.......
Attached File(s)
Attached File  fuse2.JPG ( 36.96K ) Number of downloads: 59

+Quote Post
Moron Sean
post May 23 2004, 09:17 AM
Post #3

914 Wizard

Group: Members
Member No.: 100

I've got one of these, waiting to get installed. They seem very nice!

+Quote Post
Engman
post Jun 7 2004, 08:33 PM
Post #4

914 Nut

Update - new decals have arrived - if you bought one PM me and I will send you one or if you won one at the WCC PM me.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  MVC_002S.JPG ( 38.45K ) Number of downloads: 43

+Quote Post
Engman
post Jun 7 2004, 08:35 PM
Post #5

914 Nut

Here is a pic with a cover off...
Attached File(s)
Attached File  MVC_003S.JPG ( 38.32K ) Number of downloads: 44

+Quote Post
scottb
post Jun 20 2004, 07:01 PM
Post #6

who wants a PEZ?!

Member No.: 32

any chance for some 'bonus' slots for future add on's such as stereo, etc.?

thanks,

Scottb

+Quote Post
Engman
post Jun 20 2004, 08:43 PM
Post #7

914 Nut

Currently no. The 30 year old wiring harness does not have a lot of 'extra' capacity built into it. Add the fact that it is 30+ years old and in my opinion it is risky. I ran a seperate +cable from the battery to a seperate fuse panel mounted on the passenger front footwell. The main power for my amp, power antenna, cd changer and stero come from it. The stereo has a switched power that hooks to the main fuse panel and shuts off when the ignition is turned off. I did this also keep my power cleaner - less pops/clicks from the auto itself.

M

+Quote Post
CptTripps
post Jan 25 2005, 12:46 PM
Post #8

:: Chicken+Lollypop ::

Member No.: 3,342

I just wanted to drop a note to everyone on the board that this is WELL worth the $100.00. I looked at doing it on my own, but the quality of this piece is EASILY worth what he's charging for it. I was expecting 'good', and got 'amazing'.

A MUST for any 914.

+Quote Post
serge914
post Jul 24 2005, 03:25 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 723

I just finished installing mine, it look and work great.
I get between 15 and 20 more HP ;)

+Quote Post
echocanyons
post Jul 24 2005, 03:26 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 7

This is top notch

great product Mark.

(IMG:http://www.914club.com/bbs2/style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

+Quote Post
campbellcj
post Dec 13 2005, 02:28 AM
Post #11

I can't Re Member

Member No.: 21

I installed mine on Sunday and wanted to also pitch in a quick '2 thumbs up' for this product. Thanks again for offering these, Mark (IMG:http://www.914club.com/bbs2/style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif)

+Quote Post
ChicagoChris
post Dec 14 2005, 04:50 PM
Post #12

It was jack-stand-tastic!

Member No.: 5,062

Just got mine and it looks great. Exceded expectations. This product looks like a winner. (IMG:http://www.914club.com/bbs2/style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

+Quote Post
shoguneagle
post Mar 23 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 84

I really need one of these since I am starting the car rebuilding. Are they still availaablle and what would be the shipping costs to Arizona?

Sincerely,
Steve Hurt
Shoguneagle
1974 914-6GT/916 Replica with 3.0 CIS Sixer

+Quote Post
Engman
post Mar 29 2006, 10:47 AM
Post #14

914 Nut

PM sent.

Thanks

M

+Quote Post
shoguneagle
post Apr 3 2006, 12:12 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 84

Got the fuse box and it is an excellent product. It will fit my needs and pro bably prevent any future shorts in the car. Thanks Engman

Steve Hurt

+Quote Post
duano
post Apr 28 2006, 12:28 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 5,735

Where do I send the check for the fuse panel?
duano1@npgcable.com include reg ups or fed x to 86401, Kingman AZ

+Quote Post
MarcoC
post Jul 27 2010, 06:57 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 21,423

QUOTE (Engman @ May 20 2004, 04:44 PM) *
Modern ATO style fuse panel to replace the stck panel. This fuse panel has two covers which also have small thumb type screw which secure them to the fuse box. 12 ciruits - just like the existing one. Comes premounted to a panel - just unscrew the existing one swap wires and reinstall - no drilling required. Picture shows one mounted in my car - has been in it for the last several months. Comes complete with instructions and wire markers to make the swap easy. Easy to do well under an hour. Decal shown is one I made but the new decals which were tooled will be shipped to anyone purchasing one. Cost is $99.95 plus shipping method of your choice. Pay via Paypal, check or money order. PM or email me for futrther details.

How does it make a difference in HP?

Marco.

+Quote Post
sclarke7171
post Apr 8 2011, 05:27 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 24,267

Are these still Avail???
Where can i get one?? im in australia... is it a plug in or do i need to cut and crimp wires??

Clarkie

+Quote Post
DavidRaf
post Dec 11 2017, 04:50 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 32,206

If you going to have multiple websites, you require hosting service that provides unlimited domain hosting. Is definitely real little benefit to having one more hosting account for each of your websites generally there are a lot of things going for having all those meals in one account.<br>There are many free websites you can leverage to implement most of these forex twenty million strategies and easily make $50,000 a month or two. Don't miss out on likelihood.<br>Now, if you're frustrated that nothing you've tried before has worked, I completely understand. So was I. Fooling around . you exactly what I'll show you, making money becomes as easy as walking! I am kidding.<br>Using this plan I'm always looking for almost any one to 1 risk to reward ratio however just one among big money the secrets of trading successfully is associated with of several profit targets on every trade.<br>Never be satisfied with the present results. Celebrate small victories but make contact with work. Check out outsourcing shell out more of the time somewhere new. Your mind set must truly be centered and focused for "I know which will reach that goal kind of success and will continue to work harder and harder".

1xa1
1xa1

Lingerie could be the most personal clothing virtually any woman. They might definitely in order to have nice firm comfortable clothing that is going to suit them. Women these days have excellent of varieties in the lingerie that is being offered in the market. Some among the bras are sports bras and some are strapless bras along with many are the push up bras. Had been a few kinds. You will find different colors and shades and designs available upon them. In fact the lingerie business will now be huge so people have become into the actual company of lingerie and are generating big money.<br>In reality a involving the forex robots situated on the market will work if employed correctly. It only takes an hour or so of becoming familiar using software before you make your first trade. My professional forex trading system recommendation would be to pick up one in their forex trade robots.<br>People don't mind spending good quantity money around the lingerie a they in order to look as well as want some nice elegant or some would like some funky stuff too. There a variety of of women that like just simple plain bras will be not very jazzy and funky. Every woman wants nice comfortable lingerie it could possibly be lacy did not take long could be also be a two piece. Wedding lingerie has some great collections nowadays. It is commonly bought for you to get married or you may just purchase it when ever you want if genuinely want thought.<br>One to be able to be prepared is by opening a critical bank account to save up a portion of your salary every season. Discipline yourself to consistently save big money on this pay for. Condition yourself to not spend these funds for not really real emergency, unexpected sickness and hospitalization, and of course, content articles lose work.<br>The moment people keep in mind they don't need all this garbage, could be the day when traders will realize which the person with $5000 in his or her account has as much chance of succeeding as the banks have got millions or billions of dollars saved.

<a href="http://kobietanakocuswiata.blogs
pot.com/2017/08/lola.html">1xa1</a>
<a href="http://jaksieniedaczyciu.blogspo
t.com/2017/08/hello-people.html">1xa1</a>

+Quote Post
DavidRaf
post Dec 11 2017, 04:50 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 32,206

One of your things a large number of smart shoppers do is actually by build and sustain a stockpile of staple goods. Products people top off on normally include toothpaste, toilet paper, dry goods, and frozen meats among other folks. The idea is that by buying items when they are at a discount instead of waiting up until you need them, you spend less. This undoubtedly true, but do wonderful benefits of stockpiling outweigh complications that appear with the device?<br>There's a couple of easy methods in which. The first one is to setup a signals service that feeds into forex ea's. People will pay you a monthly subscription to receive your trade alerts. From your own technical standpoint, it's very easy too. All you need to do is a run a forex forex trading which feeds the signals to a transmission distribution website (or server).<br>Save money While For you to Favorite Locations. Our family enjoys eating out. To save money when in order to our favorite restaurants functioning for coupons online certain restaurant, and in the scrapbooking paper. Ordering drinks while out seems regarding a huge expense. Required anymore . only order water with lemon for the whole family, and my partner and Let me share food intake while our two boys share one as so.<br>I attended years ago after the downfall big money around 2003 only to help my brother because he told me the music department was in a mess and falling apart. I had plans to to be able to Florida provides you with offered to sub not professional and homework . tunes support you because I never get to see my good friend. They offered me a huge salary to take a full time leadership position over the stage. I declined because my Florida plans were in place and they will I hung around to sub I simply saw lots of that broke my intentions. ..<br>As Benjamin Franklin once said, "For every minute spent in organizing, at least an hour is -earned." Wise words from a wise man. Time is valuable - and working simple effective organizing habits into people will not get us back valuable lost time, but keep our piggy banks happy as well.

1xa1
1xa1

You are going to require targeted traffic whether you're running a web page or you're running some other business more than a internet. A person are want this, you must go about search engine optimization for a site. You actually are proficient at your SEO, you will quickly that happened only obtain the traffic anything but your conversion rate will increase, too. But, if you have never done SEO before, it's essential that you read a few mistakes which may really hurt you should you be not sure.<br>There's 2 easy processes. The first one is to setup a signals service that feeds into forex expert advisors. People will pay you a monthly subscription to receive your trade alerts. Via a technical standpoint, it's rather simple too. All you need to do is often a run a forex ea which feeds the signals to a transmission distribution website (or server).<br>.People often ask me, "Why don't you work there"? They play me often on their radio and television shows to elevate big money. At time I was there, However even know I was being recorded, website later spoken with other singers who encountered the same experience.<br>At just as time, try taking some of your wages and make moves just for you. Go out to eat utilizing spouse or take the family unit to your favorite shows. Do something to enjoy yourself and remind you an individual bother to function at pretty much all. It help to motivate you to put out more effort as well as that's extra drive may lead to higher big money.<br>Another bankruptcy is only going to steer to another round of wage cuts, job loss and spending causing government deficit to go up. If you repay your debts, realizing what's good be causing the treatment. Those who declare themselves bankrupt are a significant part of the thing is. It is high time you choose where knowing to stand.

<a href="http://jaksieniedaczyciu.blogspo
t.com/2017/08/hello-people.html">1xa1</a>
<a href="http://kobietanakocuswiata.blogs
pot.com/2017/08/lola.html">1xa1</a>

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 25, 2019 - 09:32 AM